If you have already used one of our Real-Forklift simulators, then you already have a user profile. To access your training history in the Real-Forklift Command Post app for iOS first download and install the app to your iOS device by clicking this link from your device. Once you have installed the app follow these steps:
- When running for the first time you will receive a couple notifications. One will be for notifications and the other may be for location services. You must select allow for Command Post to function properly.
- Tap the sign up link to get started
- Tap Sign In
- Enter your Username and PIN that you used on the Real-Forklift Simulator
- If your username and PIN are correct you will continue to complete the sign up. If you entered an email address when you signed up for your simulator account it will appear, if not enter your email now. Enter your password and then re-enter your password. Once complete tap SIGN UP.
- You will get a popup to verify your email address. You will receive an email. Check your junk/spam folder if it doesn’t appear. tap the verify link in your email and then return to Command Post and tap OK.
- Once you have completed the initial login, you will be prompted to use Face ID or Touch ID. If you want to use it, tap YES and then tap OK.