Every Real-Forklift comes with a Thrustmaster T300 RS force feedback steering wheel. Every unit we ship we add a glue plug to prevent users from moving the selector switch, but that is the first thing to check
In windows search type joystick and then select setup USB game controller
Select the Thrustmaster controller setting. If it shows you this then you have a communication problem between your steering wheel and windows operating system.
First things first. Make sure the selector switch on the left side of the steering wheel is set to PS3. We ship all our units with it glued in that position. Once that is verified. You will need to shut off the simulator and unplug the power from the back of the steering wheel base. It is a three receptacle plug. Wait 30 seconds for it to completely power down. Plug back in and power-up your simulator.
Always stand clear of the steering wheel on boot up as it will run through a calibration.
Once that is done, go back to the joystick panel and see if it is now showing the correct Thrustmaster control panel. If you see the image below then you are good to go.
If this doesn’t resolve your issue please contact us via email: [email protected]
If you have already used one of our Real-Forklift simulators, then you already have a user profile. To access your training history in the Real-Forklift Command Post app for iOS first download and install the app to your iOS device by clicking this link from your device. Once you have installed the app follow these steps:
- When running for the first time you will receive a couple notifications. One will be for notifications and the other may be for location services. You must select allow for Command Post to function properly.
- Tap the sign up link to get started
- Tap Sign In
- Enter your Username and PIN that you used on the Real-Forklift Simulator
- If your username and PIN are correct you will continue to complete the sign up. If you entered an email address when you signed up for your simulator account it will appear, if not enter your email now. Enter your password and then re-enter your password. Once complete tap SIGN UP.
- You will get a popup to verify your email address. You will receive an email. Check your junk/spam folder if it doesn’t appear. tap the verify link in your email and then return to Command Post and tap OK.
- Once you have completed the initial login, you will be prompted to use Face ID or Touch ID. If you want to use it, tap YES and then tap OK.
Download the PDF here